星期日, 2月 22, 2009

an email to the Falun Gong practitioner I am married to: I don't want you to come back.

What a birthday wish! But I figure that I have resisted working on your resume and cover letter and sending them to my classmates. I ask myself why. Don't I want to have a normal family life and have my dearest son around? Then I know the answer from trying to reveal on the bbs that 神韻藝術團 who is performing in Taiwan is indeed affiliated with falun gong. You not only embarrass me but also provoke me with your religious practices, and you will not stop doing it. Moreover, you push Justin to learn and practice falun gong. Don't tell me that he voluntarily wants to do it. He is only 6 years old. I find that life without you is good. Life without having to fight over religion is even better. I can be so blunt because you never listen to my complaints. You just keep doing it, regardless of the consequences, regardless of whether it is going to hurt your marriage and make your son fatherless. I can be so blunt because you don't care. You don't care about how I feel and what I think. No matter how strongly I object to what you do, you would never change. Why don't you let me go?! You are mentally torturing me. I want either a divorce or a marriage without religion, at least without the religious nonsense, without the political agenda hidden behind a religion. I have had a great day until I realize that my marriage sucks because my wife believes in falun gong and keeps talking shit to a husband who is proud of himself for not talking shit. Then I am reminded that my world is indeed dark and I am stuck. Stuck in an unrewarding relationship, and by a wife who just doesn't feel my pain and doesn't care about my psychological suffering. Anyhow, listen! I don't want you to come back! That is from the bottom of my heart, after a deep soul searching in the midnight of my birthday. Let me go! Get me a divorce. I have had enough of this marriage.

2 則留言:

bobby fletcher 提到...

Dabao, I'm so sorry to hear about your predictment, and feel so helpless because although I can't begin to appreciated your situation, as an outsider it seems there's no good solution one way or the other.

As a fellow blogger on the subject and little else, I really can't councle for any drastic measures, as it not only impact you, but rest of your family.

What I can offer is the fact you are not alone; there are others out there like you. Perhaps thru networking, you can support each other thru this tough times.

If you want to talk other FLG-husbands, email me. I'd be glad to make the introduction.

Meanwhile, hang in there, take comfort in the fact Li Hongzhi will not live forever.

masuki 提到...

Hey there,

How is your marriage going? Be honest…how is it ACTUALLY going?

If you’re reading this e-mail right now, then chances are your marriage isn’t what it used to be… and maybe it’s so bad, that you feel like your world is falling apart.

You feel like all the passion, the love, and romance have completely faded.

You feel like you and your wife can’t stop yelling at each other.

And maybe you feel that there’s almost nothing you can do to save your marriage, no matter how hard you try.

But you’re wrong.

You CAN save your marriage — even if your wife says she wants to get a divorce. You CAN rebuild that passion you felt for one another when you first kissed. And you can bring back that love and devotion you felt for one another when both of you said, “I love you” for the first time.

If you feel like your marriage is worth fighting for, then do yourself a favour and watch this quick video that will teach you everything you need to know about salvaging the most important thing in the world:

=>Save Your Marriage Now (VIDEO)<=

In this video, you’ll learn the three critical mistakes that most couples commit that rip marriages apart. Most couples will never learn how to fix these three simple mistakes.

You’ll also learn a simple, proven “Marriage Saving” method that makes marriage counsellors look like kindergarten teachers.

So if you feel like your marriage is about to take its last few breaths, then I urge you to watch this quick video:

Make Your Wife Adore You Again ==> Fix Your Marriage – Start Making HAPPY Memories<=

You’ve got nothing to lose.

All the best,

-[[Ana]]-